Fox Class Information
Mrs. Lisle - Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Mr. Thomas - Thursday & Friday (email@example.com)
Miss. Dixon - Class TA every morning and Forest School Lead
- We are role models in the school
- We are punctual and arrive at school for 8.50
- We are responsible for our equipment in class
- We wear the correct uniform
- We always try our best and take pride in our work
Rewards and Consequences:
By meeting our expectations all week, children will achieve Great To Be Green and will be celebrated in our assembly at the end of the week. If they go beyond these expectations, they will achieve Go For Gold - an individual award in our celebrations assembly.
Our Stages will still apply and children not meeting our expectations will lose their Great To Be Green if they reach Stage 2.
P.E: Tuesdays & Thursdays
- Work will be given our on Friday and returned by Wednesday.
- If will be Maths or English
- Occasionally we will hand out a topic based project
- Lunch Time catch up will be necessary if it is not being completed
- Children will earn house points for completion
- Children will either come home with a progress school book or (as a free reader) have a book for pleasure.
- The children will need to have their reading book in school every day along with their Reading Record book.
- The expectation is that they read at home 6 times per week and note the pages they have read in their reading record. This will be checked regularly throughout the week and every Friday. We expect at least one comment about their book per week.